Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lightin UP

Okay.  Okay.  At the risk of being too heavy.   And dang, I didn't know I was gonna have to think that hard I'm only a man.  Please quote the man's prayer; in parenthesis for those that can't remember.  (I am a man.  But I can change.   If I have to.  I guess.)

Here's some easy stuff:

What is your favorite color?

What is the greatest rock and roll song of all time?

What is the greatest rock and roll band of all time?

When were the 70's?

What is your favorite book?  (For those who don't know what a book is answer yes.)

What is the coolest thing you ever did and lived?

What is the coolest thing you ever did and lived that didn't involve a tool?

What is the coolest thing you ever did and lived but can't remember right now?

What did you want to be when you grew up?  (there's no time limit on growing up)

What is the average air speed of a coconut laden swallow?  (Trick question)

What is your favorite movie?  And why?  (Musicals will be accepted with long explanation)

Mom, do I have to answer all of these questions?  
There better not be a test later.

For extra credit, make sure your name is on the top of your paper.

GO!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. Blue, I think. No, purple.
2. I'm going home. by Ten Years After
3. The Beatles
4. Just after 1968
5. Yes
6. Basketball
7. Basketball with hippies
8. What?
9. Taller
10. African or European?
11. To Have or Have Not. Lauren Bacall
12. Mom, Do I have to answer all these questions?
13. I don't have a top of my paper.